Powerful Public Speaking Training in Perth, WA.
Course dates for 2018:
Monday 12 March, 2018
Monday 28 May, 2018
Monday 27 August, 2018
Monday 12 November, 2018
If you have ever dreamt about being a better public speaker: more articulate, fluent & confident- then this training can help you reach your goals. If you have ever dreamt about not being so nervous when you speak in front of others- then this is another goal you can achieve. Powerful Public Speaking will help you attain your goals of delivering your presentations more powerfully than ever before.
Training will cover:
- Confidence Builders- reduce your nervousness by learning a proven
breathing technique and the 7 P's of public speaking.
- Planning Effectively
- understand the purpose of your presentation?
- understand the aim of your presentation?
- face to face or teleconferencing
- do your audience research
- engage your audience
- manage your time more effectively
- structure your presentation better than ever
- use PowerPoint to support you
- use notes effectively or not at all
- Presence & how to get it
- learn about your body language & how to look more interesting
- use your voice to powerfully persuade & engage your audience
- reduce your um's and ah's & sound more fluent
- Public speaking environments- learn to assess your environment
- you will have numerous occasions to present to participants on a variety of topics
- feedback will be supportive & encouraging
Participants will learn the foundations of good public speaking with significant opportunity to practice in front of the group. This will enhance participants' confidence and the quality of their public speaking.
Evaluation forms will be distributed to participants to complete, to demonstrate they found the training to be effective.
Participants will receive:
- a copy of course notes
- feedback sheets from the presenter about your strengths & areas for development
- a certificate of course completion for your resume
- video/s of your presentation on a USB stick
Course Dates & registration
Register by : Thursday 1 March for Monday 12 March Course
Thursday 17 May for Monday 28 May Course
Thursday 16 August for Monday 27 August Course
Thursday 1 November for Monday 12 November Course
If registering after this date, please ring the office.
Time: 8.45 am for 9 am start to 4.00 pm close
Venue: Pilbara Room, State Library of Western Australia 25 Frances Street, Perth
Costs: $385 including GST Includes lunch, morning & afternoon tea & resources (see above)
P: 9481 6196, 0402 883 543
Payment & Registration Details
Please register & pay for this training by Monday 21 August or Thursday 26 October. Registration may be done by email with:
- your full name
- mobile number
- job title &
- organisation name
- your or your organisation's address
- Instruction about your name or your organisation's name on the tax invoice
Direct Deposit Payment must also be received by the above date, inserting your name + PPS for $385 (inc GST) to AccentWest, BSB: 066114, Account Number: 1013 4573.
Credit Card Payment by Visa & Master Cards incurs a 2% surcharge and American Express a 3% surcharge on the total fee. Please call us with your details.
Tax Invoices will be given on the day or emailed by prior arrangement.
Full cancellations & refunds will be given up to two weeks before the training commences, up until two days before the training a half refund will be provided, non attendance on the day incurs the full cost. If another training program is scheduled you can transfer to that. Another participant can attend in your place with notice.
© Accent West - Perth, Western Australia
Web Design - Perth Sites